If you would like to receive a copy of your transcript from Seattle Pacific University, please follow the instructions below.
- Official transcripts are $5.00 per copy and must be requested in writing.
- Unofficial transcripts are printed free of charge.
- If you have not previously given SPU your birthdate, you must provide that information to the Student Academic Services office at 206/281-2031 before you will be able to use the Banner Information System on the Internet.
- Access the Banner system: https://www.spu.edu/banweb/
- Enter your user ID. This is typically your social security number.
- The first time you access Banner on the Internet, your six-digit birthdate (MMDDYY) will be your PIN (personal identification number). You will then be required to create a new PIN and follow other steps to ensure security.
- Choose the “Student Menu”.
- Choose the “Transcripts Menu” and follow the step-by-step directions to continue.
Remember, with your new PIN you will be able to access Banner whenever you’d like. At this time it is not possible for students to register for distance learning courses via the Internet. If you have questions or difficulties using your PIN, contact the office of Student Academic Services at (206) 281-2032.
To receive a copy of the transcript, students must mail, fax, or bring in a written request to Student Academic Services. SPU will not accept email transcript requests. The letter must include:
- Name under which the student attended.
- Student ID number (or Social security number).
- The last quarter and year the student attended.
- If the student is enrolled in a current quarter of instruction, state the number of classes for the quarter.
- The number of official copies required.
- The name and address that will receive the official transcript (student may also pick up transcripts in Student Academic Services).
- If paying by credit card, include the credit card number, expiration date, amount, and signature.
- Student signature is required before a transcript can be released.
Click here to download the PDF form: SPU_Transcript_Request_Form
*All faxed requests will be sent within 2 business days
*All mailed requests are sent in five business days after they are received by SPU
Unofficial transcripts do not have a charge and do not contain the seal of the University, thus they may not be acceptable to most institutions. Unofficial transcripts may also be faxed (please include the fax number in the written request).
*Coursework taken prior to Autumn Quarter 1984 needs to be hand-entered in our system. Due to the extra time that this may take, we are unable to guarantee that transcripts will be available for immediate pickup with academic history prior to 1984.
Student Academic Services
Seattle Pacific University
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 113
Seattle, Washington 98119-1922
Fax number: 206-281-2669
For additional information: 206-281-2031