School-wide Positive Behavior Support: Building Inclusive Educational Environments
Training includes strategies for identifying and defining an individual school’s needs. Participating schools learn how to collect information designed to aid with the development, implementation, and evaluation of a school-wide positive discipline program.
Specific training will include:
- Defining Positive Behavior Support and how can it be applied to school-wide system of behavior support.
- Selecting school-wide behavioral expectations.
- Evaluating your school’s data to make intervention decisions
- Managing challenging behaviors in non-classroom settings
- Developing school-wide discipline lesson plans.
Administrators, Grade Level Representation for General Ed, Spec. Ed Teacher, School Counselor, School Psychologists and Classified Staff.