Classroom Management Skills: Effective Strategies for Designing Positive Learning Environments
One of the constant challenges teachers face is problem behavior. This training provides educators with a variety of new skills and knowledge based on the best research available on effective classroom management. An emphasis is placed on proactive strategies for creating positive learning environments. Specific strategies addressed include:
- Keys to good room arrangement
- Clarifying and teaching behavioral expectations
- Clearly communicating work assignments
- Using effective instructional strategies
- Increasing pro-social behavior between students.
Gen Ed. Teachers, Spec. Ed. Teachers, School Counselors, School Psychs, Administrators, & Classified Staff.