The mission of Successful Schools, Inc. is Turning Research Into Practice © (TRIP). We offer educators professional development that provides practical skills for creating positive, effective, learning environments that meet the needs of all children.
Some of the areas we provide training in include: response to intervention, positive behavior supports and interventions, building inclusive schools environments, classroom management, and functional behavior strategies for serving the most challenging students in the least restrictive environment.
One of Successful Schools’ strengths is customizing our services to meet the unique needs of individual districts and schools. We are able to customize our trainings by first working with a district or individual school to determine what is already working well and what services are most needed to supplement their current practices.
A brief outline of a few of our services is provided below:
- Developing and Implementing a Response to Intervention Model of Support Services
- School-wide Positive Behavior Support: Building Inclusive Educational Environments
- Classroom Management Skills: Effective Strategies for Designing Positive Learning Environments
- Functional Behavioral Assessment: How to Build Individual Support Plans for the Most Challenging Students
- School Safety Assessment: Data Analysis of Archival Records
- Onsite Technical Assistance